René is one of the world’s leading business gurus specialising in leadership, culture and transformation.
He shows precisely how contemporary leaders can inspire their people through a powerful and authentic emotional connection, to do the things that others said could not be done.
As well as one of the world’s leading executive coaches, working with some of the Fortune 500’s top CEO’s and their executive teams, he has also actually been Chairman, CEO and MD of blue chip businesses. He speaks with the authority and confidence of the expert practitioner who has seen and experienced it all before.
He is the best-selling author of the leadership and culture bible, “Corporate Voodoo”, and has had the privilege of working closely with some of the world’s best leaders, from former US President Bill Clinton to CEOs of blue chip businesses, including Jim Yong Kim at The
World Bank, Ralph Hamers at ING Bank, Mario Greco at Generali and Maria Ramos at Barclays Africa. He has interviewed the good and the great including Jack Welch, Allan Leighton, Lou Gerstner, and Sir Richard Branson.
His latest book, SPIKE is the product of some 30 years of supporting the growth and development of individuals and businesses of all shapes and sizes in the UK and overseas. The book brings together a proven formula for personal and business development.
- Business Transformation
- Corporate Culture
- Talent and HR
- Innovation and Creativity
As the business world moves out of a sustained period of austerity, René specialises in helping many blue chip businesses chart a path for growth and a culture of enterprise.
René tailors each keynote to fit the actual challenges or opportunities faced by his clients – embracing regional differences and cultural nuances learned from his years of experience working across the globe these include:
- Culture is More Powerful Than strategy
- Collaboration is the new Leadership
- Extraordinary times Demands extraordinary Leadership
- Manage a little less and lead a little more.
To book René as a Business or After Dinner Speaker, contact a Prime Performers Booking Agent via the online booking enquiry form or alternatively call 020 7251 8222.
- Adventurer and leader of worldwide expeditions. Highlights the vital lessons of leadership, teamwork and motivation.
Captain Sean Chapple
- Sailor and one of Britain's most courageous pioneers, Dee imparts to audiences the lessons she has learnt during her voyages: a positive attitude to challenge, self-determined leadership, quick thinking and overcoming …
- Best known as the presenter of the hugely popular Channel 4 show Grand Designs, McCloud has over a decade of experience