Jim Steele is one of the most charismatic motivational speakers in the business world today. He has addressed hundreds of organisations throughout Europe, the United States, and Asia, each time demonstrating his proven ability to deliver material that motivates, educates, inspires and entertains.
Jim Steele is fascinated by the nature of peak performance. So much so, that he has spent much of the last decade working with highly successful individuals from business and from the world of sport, seeking to understand how these people perform consistently at the highest level. He shares cutting edge performance strategies and offers delegates the necessary tools to apply these methods to any area of their life.
For each presentation, in consultation with the client, Jim develops content that matches the context of the challenges faced by that particular audience.
He uses a series of exercises and analogies designed to engage, challenge and entertain the group, and help them to answer questions such as:
- What determines exceptional performance when faced with demanding and challenging environments?
- Why do people do the things they do and how can they change to suit the demands of the business?
- How can we reach our full potential by managing our “frame of mind”?
- How can we challenge habitual behaviours and make more useful choices, particularly when under pressure?
- How can we impact the beliefs of others, by understanding and utilising components of influence?
Jim Steele's passion for excellence and charismatic presence has led him to address audiences worldwide, and his energy, insight and great sense of humour creates a massive impact whenever he in on stage.
- One of Britain’s top racing drivers well known as Top Gears original 'The Stig'
Perry 'The Stig' McCarthy
- One of England's greatest ever rugby players Will played for Leicester Tigers and Harlequins and was a member of the 2003 World Cup-winning squad.
Will Greenwood MBE
- When you think of Lord Alan Sugar you usually think of The Apprentice, the TV show in which he's become famous for the catchphrase "You're Fired", and Amstrad the company he founded in 1968.
Lord Alan Sugar